Balinese Massage helps to give the complete mind and body relaxation and helps to regain harmony within the body. It is a traditional Indonesian technique of massage that was invented in Bali. A lot of Bali culture is influenced by Indian culture and so does the massaging technique. Balinese massage is a mix of Indian, Chinese and Thai techniques.
It is the full body treatment massage that harmonizes different body parts from the scalp of the foot. The treatment is given by professional massage therapists who are trained and skilled in doing the massages. They use specially scented oil depending on treatment and the type of skin. This treatment is unique in which body temperature is taken into account, hence the massaged and unmassaged body parts are covered in a cloth to avoid temperature leaps.
Why Balinese Massage?
Balinese massage uses Ylang-Ylang oil that gives a relaxing feel to body organs.
- Helps to relieve the pain due to Migraine
- Releases the body and muscle strain
- Gives sound sleep to people with sleep disorders.
- Boosts the Immunity levels
- Improves the blood circulation
- 60 minutes
- 90 minutes
- 120 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
- It relaxes, Rejuvenate, De-Tox and Renew our body
- It helps to increase immunity and control blood pressure
- It helps to improve blood circulation and keep the body healthy
- It Calms the Body, Mind and Soul as a result better concentration and focus
- It helps to revitalize the skin and get rid of unwanted skin irritations
- It promotes deep sleep
- It removes Muscle and Joint aches & Pains
- It increases the flexibility of the body
- It reduces the stiffness ad stress in the muscles
- It promotes over all physical and Mental well-being of a person
A Spa Therapy can bring a lot of positive changes in your body. A one-hour Spa treatment performed by trained an experienced technician gives you equal benefits of an 8 hours deep sleep to your body. A Body spa can bring harmony into your various body systems by positively influencing your Body, Mind and Soul. In Short A Body Spa positively effect one’s over all Well-Being..
One can easily schedule their appointment for various Spa Services by visiting our website https://www.ariannaspa.com/book-appointment/ or call us on 022 67981576, 9326052510 or email us at email@example.com.