Deep Tissue massage is a kind of massage technique used for treating muscle strains. It is especially popular with people in the sports arena. The massage helps people with sports injuries due to the pressure applied. The massage is done by giving slow and deeper strokes with the help of essential oils.
The main idea behind giving deeper strokes with massage therapy is to realign the deeper layers of the muscles. Our spa at Thane has qualified therapists who are trained and perfectly skilled to help relieves muscular pain. Deep tissue massage provides good flexibility to the muscle joints and helps relieve the strain.
How Deep Tissue Massage is beneficial?
Deep tissue massage is extremely useful to relieve any type of chronic muscle pain. It treats the muscle parts of the body having a specific problem. It is useful for treating problems such as –
- Prolonged Lower body pain
- Muscle chronic pain
- Sport injury relating to falls or whiplash
- Individuals having mobility issues and muscle tensions
- People with Osteoarthritis problems
- Tennis elbow
- Pain due to workouts
- 60 minutes
- 90 minutes
- 120 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
- It relaxes, Rejuvenate, De-Tox and Renew our body
- It helps to increase immunity and control blood pressure
- It helps to improve blood circulation and keep the body healthy
- It Calms the Body, Mind and Soul as a result better concentration and focus
- It helps to revitalize the skin and get rid of unwanted skin irritations
- It promotes deep sleep
- It removes Muscle and Joint aches & Pains
- It increases the flexibility of the body
- It reduces the stiffness ad stress in the muscles
- It promotes over all physical and Mental well-being of a person
A Spa Therapy can bring a lot of positive changes in your body. A one-hour Spa treatment performed by trained an experienced technician gives you equal benefits of an 8 hours deep sleep to your body. A Body spa can bring harmony into your various body systems by positively influencing your Body, Mind and Soul. In Short A Body Spa positively effect one’s over all Well-Being..