Reflexology works on the principle of treating the whole body as one, with our feet (and hands) acting as a mirror or a map to our inner body. Various points in the feet corresponding to specific glands and organs inside the body are massaged and applied pressure to. Massaging the reflex nerves encourages internal organs to detoxify and release stored stress.
Foot reflexology dates back to ancient civilizations of India, China and Egypt that was later bought into the system by the healers. It is a great pampering massage that stimulates the reflex points on your feet that correspond to various internal organs.
We strongly recommend reflex therapy that helps relieve the muscle fatigue after a long tiring day. Take our foot reflexology treatment and you shall feel like you had taken a full body massage by activating all internal organs.
Top benefits of Foot Reflexology –
- Improved blood circulation
- Promotes good sleep
- Helps in relaxation for body pain
- Helps to fight depression
- 60 minutes
- 90 minutes
- 120 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
- It relaxes, Rejuvenate, De-Tox and Renew our body
- It helps to increase immunity and control blood pressure
- It helps to improve blood circulation and keep the body healthy
- It Calms the Body, Mind and Soul as a result better concentration and focus
- It helps to revitalize the skin and get rid of unwanted skin irritations
- It promotes deep sleep
- It removes Muscle and Joint aches & Pains
- It increases the flexibility of the body
- It reduces the stiffness ad stress in the muscles
- It promotes over all physical and Mental well-being of a person
A Spa Therapy can bring a lot of positive changes in your body. A one-hour Spa treatment performed by trained an experienced technician gives you equal benefits of an 8 hours deep sleep to your body. A Body spa can bring harmony into your various body systems by positively influencing your Body, Mind and Soul. In Short A Body Spa positively effect one’s over all Well-Being..
One can easily schedule their appointment for various Spa Services by visiting our website https://www.ariannaspa.com/book-appointment/ or call us on 022 67981576, 9326052510 or email us at email@example.com.