Thai Massage, often called Thai Yoga Massage, is an energy and bodywork practice that originated in Thailand and is considered part of Traditional Thai Medicine. It appears to have been influenced by Buddhist, Indian and Chinese traditional practices. Thai Massage incorporates aspects of energy work, acupressure, and yoga traditions.
The practice of Thai Massage became popular in the west, beginning in the 1980’s when western tourism to Thailand increased, as well as the interest in experiencing alternative health techniques.
Why Thai Massage?
Provides the following benefits:-
- Mindful Rest
- Eases Muscle & Joint Pain
- Energy Releasing
- Yoga-Inspired Wellness
- Restful Slumber
- Circulatory & Lymphatic System Boost
- Positive Emotions
- 60 minutes
- 90 minutes
- 120 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
- It relaxes, Rejuvenate, De-Tox and Renew our body
- It helps to increase immunity and control blood pressure
- It helps to improve blood circulation and keep the body healthy
- It Calms the Body, Mind and Soul as a result better concentration and focus
- It helps to revitalize the skin and get rid of unwanted skin irritations
- It promotes deep sleep
- It removes Muscle and Joint aches & Pains
- It increases the flexibility of the body
- It reduces the stiffness ad stress in the muscles
- It promotes over all physical and Mental well-being of a person
A Spa Therapy can bring a lot of positive changes in your body. A one-hour Spa treatment performed by trained an experienced technician gives you equal benefits of an 8 hours deep sleep to your body. A Body spa can bring harmony into your various body systems by positively influencing your Body, Mind and Soul. In Short A Body Spa positively effect one’s over all Well-Being..